Is there anything nicer than going out for lunch or dinner with family and friends? These moments are perfect to relax, break the routine and treat yourself with whatever meal you fancy most. But… what if your children aren’t enjoying themselves? Will you really be able to catch up with your friends properly? Will you be able to disconnect a bit? To avoid these situations in which your children get bored or are forced to behave as grown-ups, we’ve prepared this blog post in which you will find some Family-friendly restaurants in Madrid that will ensure a lovely time for the whole family. Keep on reading!
- Kilómetros de pizza: As you can probably guess from its name, this restaurant offers this Italian typical dish, loved both by children and adults. But that is not the best part. The pizzas are up to two meters long! Can you imagine your child’s face when he sees a pizza that is longer than them? Another good thing is that they have a terrace where children can play and just across the street there’s a park.
- Gobu Burger : Burgers mixed with traditional Spanish dishes? Sounds exotic, doesn’t it? Good news! This restaurant offers both types of food so that everyone is happy! The restaurant has an informal, friendly atmosphere that guarantees a good time for both children and adults.
- La Almazara: This restaurant, located in the South of Madrid, is perfect to take the kids out for lunch. Not only they have a game zone in which the children will be able to enjoy themselves, but they also have a person in charge that will be helping your children and making sure they are well taken care of while you enjoy a glass of wine. When it comes to the menu, they offer Spanish dishes and they have amazing desserts such as rice pudding or custard. There’s a special menu for kids that includes dessert and a drink.
- El Latigazo: It is located in the north of Madrid and offers the best views to the Monte del Pardo. You can choose whether to have dinner on the terrace or indoors, but no matter what you decide, you can be certain that your kids will be entertained. The restaurant usually organizes activities for the children to have fun such as clown and magic shows and sometimes they even have bouncy castles. Is there a better way of enjoying your after-dinner drink than knowing that your kids are having a great time too?
- Pim Pam: This cozy and casual gastrobar in the Chamberi neighborhood is perfect to eat, drink and spend some time with your family. Its menu is newly updated and includes braised octopus, spicy tuna tartar, scallops and some of the tastiest burgers in Madrid. The kids’ menu has a fixed price and they have a children’s area on Saturdays and Sundays from 3pm to 5pm. They’re also pet-friendly, so you won’t have to leave your furry friends home alone.
Do you have any other recommendations? Share them with us! Visit our Facebook page and tell us which restaurants offer the perfect environment both for children and adults.