LAE Kids encourages children’s learning through play. Our Spanish classes are focused on real-life Spanish and through fun and interactive games, class activities, and constant praise, we encourage the participation of children while also building their confidence when speaking.
We offer classes Online and at our school in Madrid for children of all levels and all ages.
Classes in Madrid
Your children can study for intensive weeks, or you can buy packs of individual classes to use throughout the year.
- Intensive Individual Courses: 10 or 20 hours per week to give their Spanish (and confidence) a boost!
- Packs of individual classes: 10 or 20 sessions to use throughout the academic year.
- Create your Own: You let us know what you want and we'll tell you how we can help your family.
ACTIVITIES INSIDE THE SCHOOL
Arts and Crafts · Cooking Classes · Hide and Seek · Play Shop
- New vocabulary: Sports, history, transport, numbers, counting, animals, food.
- Spanish in use/Spanish to communicate: How to ask questions, how to ask for things, how to buy entrance tickets, how to read directions.
- Cultural benefits: See Madrid, look at monuments, compare Madrid to home city, understanding of differences in culture and language.
- Child development: Play and interaction, physical exercise, bilateral coordination, balance, communication, following rules.